Thursday, November 15, 2012

Email mailing list

I am starting an email mailing list-this list will have exclusive information for fans of my digis, exclsuive offers and FREEBIES only available via the fan email list.


I will be having a Black Friday sale but the highest discount code will only be for the mailing list members.


If you care to be on this mailing list PLEASE email me a REQUEST to be added at rickstdennis@yahoo.com---because of spam laws I can ONLY add people who ASK to join.


Be sure to let your friends know as well---Thanks


This mailing list will not be sold or shared and is exclusivly fro Rick St dennis fans and friends-about one email per month.

2 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...